The Department of Electrical And Electronics Engineering was started in the year 2012. The annual sanctioned intake of B.Tech program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is 30. The department is armed with excellent infrastructural facilities and fully-fledged laboratories; the department is at par with any other premier institution. The department is lead by a team of energetic, dedicated and experienced teachers educated from reputed institutions.
The entire team aims at moulding Electrical and Electronics Engineers with logical thinking and problem solving ability as well individuals who are globally competent, technically skilled and socially committed, thereby making them fully efficient techical leaders.
To produce dynamic, competent, knowledgeable Electrical Engineers who shall lead a Nation to a better future by establishing the strong teaching and research environment.
- To offer quality education in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and prepare the students for professional career and higher studies.
- To promote excellence in teaching, research, consultancy activities and positive contribution to the society.
- To create a passion for learning and promote innovation
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- Analyze, plan, design and develop innovative electronic products.
- Apply the knowledge acquired in Electronics and Communication Engineering to solve social relevant problems and to pursue further research in this trade
- Indulge in continuous learning for career enhancement to adapt with changing professional scenarios.
- Work with the team, using the technical knowledge attained in order to achieve the project objectives.
- Understand professional responsibilities and ethics
- Communicate and demonstrate effectively and to exhibit leadership skills.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
- PSO 1: Analyze and design analog & digital circuits and systems for a given specification and application
- PSO 2:Design and implement hardware – software co-designs for embedded systems, signal processing and communication
- PSO 3:Familiarize modern design tools and simulation software to ease the implementation of real time systems.
- PSO 4: Exhibit ethics, team work and leadership in their profession and adapt to current trends by maintaining a zest for higher studies.
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT