The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC) promote innovation and entrepreneurship among the student and academic fraternity in the institute. It provide students an opportunity to experiment and innovate.
Objectives of IEDC
- To design and develop products through innovative projects.
- To develop a culture of entrepreneurship among faculty members and students
- To promote start-up initiatives from Faculty and Students.
- To provide necessary entrepreneurial skill sets among students to become successful
|Abdul Jaleel P.||Assistant Professor-EEE||Institute Level co-ordinator|
|Nandagopan G Pillai||Assistant Professor-ME||Institute Level co-ordinator|
Programs conducted by IEDC
- A talk on “Startup Ecosystem”
The resource persons for the session were Mr. Riyas P, Project Director (Funding and global linkages), Kerala startup mission, and Ms. Aishwarya Lakshmi, Technology fellow IEDC, Kerala startup mission.